New release of apartments are selling fast – enquire today!
Stage one sold out and under construction.
Boggo Road is unprecedented. From its elevated position less than three kilometres from the CBD, Brisbane’s most connected & masterplan precinct is primed to become the inner south’s favourite destination, providing:
- One-of-a-kind master planned development with heritage gaol at its heart;
- Both train and busway stations adjoin the precinct, providing access to CBD, Airport, Cleveland and Gold Coast;
- Less than 3km to the Brisbane CBD, and walking distance to South Bank;
- A providore marketplace to be established by the creators of James Street Market
- Designed by internationally renowned architects Cox Rayner
- Stunning rooftop terrace with views to the Gabba
- Strong yield outcome for investors, with significant rental pool of UQ Students (40,000) and neighbouring hospital staff (16,500 employees).
The heart of the exciting new Boggo Road precinct will beat from a lively neighbourhood marketplace; a diverse emporium of authentic providores and enticing dining establishments that will be specifically selected to serve the needs of the local community.
New building designs, providing a choice of living and lifestyle options, have been carefully and cleverly considered to respect and complement the remnant heritage gaol. While the inclusion of a proposed new park, lush, sub-tropical plantings and secure rooftop spaces will provide a variety of outdoor relaxation experiences.
The new Boggo Road will breathe fresh life into Dutton Park. And what’s more, with all major transport options conveniently located on its doorstep, the exciting new precinct will also allow easy access to an array of local amenity, including the neighbouring University of Queensland and Southbank Parklands.